7 days a week sailing to Shetland and Orkney
Daily routes to Aberdeen, Glasgow, Inverness, Scrabster, Orkney and Shetland
Next day deliveries to and from both Shetland and Orkney
- Groupage freight transported daily through Scotland
- Goods of any size from a small box to a full load.
- Temperature controlled freight
- Modern equipped refrigerated trailers for the efficient movement of frozen and chilled goods
- Remote temperature controlled tracking to ensure product integrity and traceability.
- Specialists in the transport of dangerous goods
- Northwards Freight Staff trained in the transport of dangerous goods by sea to OPITO standards
- Experienced Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor as part of our team
- Drivers trained under ADR regulations
- Modern fleet of trailers to ship full loads between Aberdeen, Shetland and Orkney
- Expert advice to help you transport your goods safely and effectively
Abnormal Loads / Project Cargoes
- Out of gauge cargo is not a problem at Northwards. We have a wide range of handling equipment and trailers to enable us the flexibility to transport almost anything our customers require.
- Shipping bulk bags in the hold of the freight ships, providing safe efficient transport.
For up-to-date information on NorthLink sailings, please visit their Serco NorthLink News page.