Freight Coordinator (Maternity Leave Cover)
Northwards provides a high-quality freight and haulage service from/to our depots in Shetland, Orkney, Aberdeen, Inverness, Scrabster and Glasgow, and, through partner collaborations, throughout the UK and Europe.
We share a genuine commitment to putting customers first by providing on-time and reliable delivery of goods and equipment. Every member of our team has an important role to play in maintaining our standards and driving the business forward.
We have an opening for a Freight Coordinator to join our team based in our busy Aberdeen depot, to provide Maternity Leave cover for 1 year. This is an interesting and varied position, providing great experience to anyone interested in furthering their skills in an office-based position.
- Data input into company systems
- Updating company spreadsheets
- Handling customer enquiries
- Liaising with different depots within the company
- Ambitious and hardworking
- Well organised and can demonstrate the ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
Previous experience in transport and logistics is preferred, but not essential as full job training will be given.
Monday – Friday 0800 – 1700
Saturday working on a rota basis
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by email to email@example.com or in writing to Louise Mackland, Northwards Ltd, Blackness Road, Altens Industrial Estate, Aberdeen, AB12 3LH.