HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our company. This is a remote position working from home, providing support to our six depots in the administration of all HR functions.
- Responsible for coordinating recruitment activities for depots
- Responsible for the accurate and timely management of the HR system and workflow
- Onboarding/offboarding process of new employees and supporting line managers with induction process and probationary periods
- Providing administrative support to line managers with employee issues including sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance, capability and performance
- Maintaining competency standards
- Compiling all payroll data within monthly deadlines and providing report to payroll for processing
- Support the organising and delivery of training.
What we are looking for
- Minimum experience two years in similar role and either already holds or currently working towards an HR qualification
- Previous experience maintaining an HR system
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion
- Understanding of employment law
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong administration and IT skills. MS word, Outlook and Excel experience essential
- Self-motivated and ability to work under own initiative.
35 hours per week
Requirement to come in to office for meetings prearranged.
Opportunity to support training of CIPD qualification for right candidate
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV with relevant cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date to apply Monday 21st November 2022.
Success of operation demonstrates potential for future freight sailings
ESBJERG – ROTTERDAM – LERWICK – BERGEN – ESBJERG - ROTTERDAM
Northwards awarded the title of ‘Sales Depot of the Year’ by the UPN organisation.