Light Vehicle Mechanic
Northwards is looking to expand the workforce within its busy Lerwick workshop at Anderson Base in Lerwick.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining Northwards vehicles and those of our customers
- Carrying out service, maintenance, and repairs on a mix of light vehicles and associated plant
- Completing job cards and liaising with workshop administration office
- Interfacing with customers when carrying out third party repairs and working off site.
- Level 3 City & Guilds/SVQ qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Light)
- Disciplined work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Full driving licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
A competitive salary, employee benefits and opportunities for overtime are offered.
Relocation package available for those interested in relocating to Shetland.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Robbie Leslie, Northwards Ltd, Anderson Base, Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX.
Success of operation demonstrates potential for future freight sailings
ESBJERG – ROTTERDAM – LERWICK – BERGEN – ESBJERG - ROTTERDAM
Northwards awarded the title of ‘Sales Depot of the Year’ by the UPN organisation.