RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT – PART TIME (14-16 Hours)
LERWICK ACCOUNTS OFFICE
Northwards provides a high-quality freight and haulage service from/to our depots in Shetland, Orkney, Aberdeen, Inverness, Scrabster and Glasgow, and, through partner collaborations, throughout the UK and Europe.
We share a genuine commitment to putting customers first by providing on-time and reliable delivery of goods and equipment. Every member of our team has an important role to play in maintaining our standards and driving the business forward.
We have an opening for a part time Receptionist & Administration Assistant, working 14-16 hours per week, to support the Accounts Department in Lerwick. This is an interesting and varied position, within a busy team.
- Reception duties including answering the phone and greeting customers
- Reconciling card machine daily
- Customer invoice distribution
- Handling mail
- POD filing
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Positive, friendly and professional demeanour
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient on all Microsoft Office programs
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative as well as part of a team
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV along with a relevant covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org